• Pump: direction of water circulation in the system
• Shock absorber tank: This plexiglass tank with a volume of 2 liters is intended to reduce the effects of ram impact by converting the impact into oscillating movements of water.
• Tank B: The main water tank to prevent water from being thrown away and create a circulation flow. The capacity of this tank is 280 liters.
• Rotameter: The total flow through the system is measured by a rotameter.
• Storage tank: water storage for performing the ram impact test. This tank has a level gauge.
• Steel tube: This tube is used for ram impact test.
• PVC pipe: This pipe is used to test the impact tank.
• Solenoid valve: to quickly shut off the water.